Three Baas Full

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Post #1, Attempt #2


I've created my first post, added a picture, crashed and burned. Here goes another try.
I'm afraid to keep typing after the last attempt, but I've got my fingers crossed. The yarn in the picture is a mohair/acrylic blend that was going to be a lovely white sweater with a little bit of open lacework. I started it in the '80's. We decided to rip it out and try something different. My daughter crocheted a beautiful shawl out of some and we decided to dye some purple for a second shawl. So you see, the purple skein has been dyed in Kool Aid. I have to dye about 4 more skeins and then it's off to the crochet aficionado for its new life. Well, I'm going to try to publish this post now, so we'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

pretty pretty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home