Three Baas Full

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Old, but fun stuff

Last spring, I found some unwashed, batted wool in my basement. I don't remember having unwashed, batted wool, but it was definitely there. I decided to play fun with Easter egg dyes. This was my first attempt at dying anything, and I think it was much fun.

Well, I'm having trouble putting the pictures in the order that I wanted, but I think you can tell the chronology of the event. All wool events seem to end the same way -- with the cat coveting the results. I have no idea what I will do with the yarn, but it was a big hit at the Medieval Fair the library held this summer. The kids tried to guess what I used to get the colors while I gave them hints. Anyway, I'll have to get out the camera to get pics of the new stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home