Three Baas Full

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Something done

Lately, it seems I've been doing more unknitting than knitting, so it was with great pleasure that I actually finished something. GB wanted a hat for tromping around campus, and she wanted me to use the handspun she had made her vest out of. Fun yarn, but not enough of it. So, I added white stripes, which led to the unknitting of the hat to change to navy blue. Sigh. I used the "Ribbed Alpaca Hat" pattern from It's the 4th hat I've knit with this pattern. I like it because it's so easy, always seems to fit, works great with my bulky handspun, and has a nice shape. Maybe later I'll take some pictures of all the other projects I have started.