Three Baas Full

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I finished my latest socks :-) They were lots of fun with the self-striping yarn. (Yarn = Yarn Art, Crazy Color) Then in a panic for new socks to knit, I ordered more yarn from Knitpicks. I hope the box hurries.














Still itching to knit socks, GB talked me into using the singles I spun from the dyefest roving. I've never actually used singles to knit with before. Once I tried a sample, I couldn't stop. If you notice in the picture, yes, I'm knitting straight from the bobbin. Probably not the preferred method, but what the heck. I know, I should have set the twist and all that, but who can be bothered with such. It looks good -- no, it looks great, and it's a lot of fun to see the colors emerge.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Aura said...

That is the most gorgeous sock yarn I have ever seen. Seriously.

What wheel are you using?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home