Three Baas Full

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Designer Dress

Happily, I got the dress alterations done in pretty good shape. The original dress was a $12 special. My daughter redesigned it to match the red shoes, so all the red trim is added. It used to be floor length, but now it is tea length. The bodice used to come to a point in the front, but now it is straight. The dance was last night, and a good time was had by all. Fun indeed. GB painted red stars on her face by her right eye. The Russian exchange student wanted to know why she had communist symbols. Luckily, she thought it was funny rather than offensive.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... I finished my slipper socks after trying a different pattern for a vest to make out of the handspun I was using for the slippers. I want to make this... http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/wilshire/wilshire.html but it just wasn't working with the yarn. I do like the pattern, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home