Three Baas Full

Friday, July 14, 2006

Mighty Mittens

I know I haven't been updating well, and there has been knitting...but today's post is a tribute to the royalty in the family. He may look like a docile, peace loving fellow:















But Mittens often stands watch, spending long minutes in his crow's nest perch, ready for action:




















This morning, the mighty (worship-your-king) Mittens, smug and quite proud of himself, presented me with A DEAD MOUSE! Ach! Right there in the middle of the house! And ew...ew...ew! The dog just spotted another one and it's alive. brb

Ugh. Ok, this may be problematic later, but I captured the second mouse (although it might actually be a mole or vole) by forcing it to run into an empty can. Then I covered the can with the piece of paper I used to tease him out of his hiding place, and then I threw the whole thing in the garbage can. That means that for the rest of the week, I'll have to shake and pound the can before I open it, and I'll have terrorizing mouse dreams. I sure hope that was the last of them.

Wow, GB is not going to enjoy this story at all.

I do want to add that we have never had any sign of mouseage here since we moved in 8 years ago. This better not be a trend.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Wired: Cappuccino and Jewelry said...

Damn... Girl That is one "sexy beast" hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home