Three Baas Full

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Before I rip out again...


This is really fun, but it took me 3 solid tries to follow the pattern. I still make plenty of mistakes, but now I can see them and figure them out sooner. I'm in the 3rd repetition of the pattern now, so I think I'm safe. The yarn is Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud. Very soft and teeny tiny. Up until recently I've been knitting with bulky yarns almost all the time. Socks and lace are a big change. I really like my bamboo needles, too.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Mommio... I give you comments! VERBAL comments. :) And I come home and visit you and talk to you then. And I call you.

But your knitting is most beautiful! :) Quit ripping out!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Aura said...

Ooh, it's coming along beautifully! And I'm so happy to hear that the Alpaca Cloud knits up well--I just bought two skeins to knit into a shawl. I can't wait to see this finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home