Three Baas Full

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Latest Projects

I've been playing with this old gray roving and with the new nice roving which is Kool Aid dyed. The blue on the right is blue raspberry (I think) and I put the gray roving right into the pot and then carded it. It will be interesting to see how it spins. Then I did the green in lime and carded it with the gray.


Here are the two spools ready to ply:

I finger plyed (plied?) a little, but I managed to hit a section where there wasn't much green. I don't know...should I go ahead and ply them?

Finally, here are my silly socks. Don't try to count the mistakes...it will only make you as mad (as in hatter) as me. :-) And by the way, I cannot figure out how to get the spacing right on these posts. I'm trying to put the words over top of each picture, but it just isn't happening.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Joni said...

I’m in the process of doing some massive ring maintenance for the FiberArts Bloggers ring and I am contacting you because you're missing you ring code. I will go ahead and e-mail you the basic ring code now, but if you don’t get it please let me know.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns. Once you have your code up, and/or have posted, if you want to send me a note I’d appreciate it, so I can get you back into the ring that much faster. Thanks!
Joni
joniknitsATgmailDOTcom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home